> Team Challenge > Chapters > Greater New York Triathlon
Greater New York Triathlon
We have an exciting 2015 year coming up. Learn more about how you can TRI and SUCCEED in making a difference in lives of IBD patients across the country! Join us for our next season:
New York City Triathlon - July 19
BRING TEAM CHALLENGE TO YOUR OFFICE
Our local staff will present at your workplace. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Call or email Kim (410-227-5145 or email@example.com) to set up a time to chat and learn about our program and this season!
Kim Teter - Endurance Manager
Want to learn more about our Half Marathon program? Click HERE!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Kim Teter - Tri Endurance Manager