> Team Challenge > Chapters > South Florida Triathlon
South Florida Triathlon
WELCOME TO TEAM CHALLENGE TRIATHLON!
GET FIT, MAKE FRIENDS, CHANGE LIVES!
[July 19, 2015]
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of the 1.4 million Americans and 96,000 Floridians suffering from Crohn's disease and/or ulcerative colitis all while you achieve something you may have never thought possible!
Our experienced coaches and mentors will help guide you to success from day one to that victorious moment when you cross the finish line! Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds.
You can do this!
We provide a comprehensive 14-week training program that will encompass everything you will need to transform yourself into a successful triathlete! Our certified coach will hold swim, bike, and run trainings as well as informative clinics on all topics related to training and racing in a triathlon. Team South Florida will offer two to three weekly coached training sessions to prepare you for success in the Big Apple: a weeknight pool training as well as Saturday and/or Sunday morning run and bike workouts.
Team Challenge is a social experience to the fullest and with Team South Florida you will truly become part of our family of triathletes! So add some local family and friends and train to cross that finish line at one of the premier triathlon races in the country all while helping to cure Crohn's and Colitis!
- contact Alyssa Rich, Endurance Manager to learn more! -
Contact Alyssa to learn more about Team Challenge, the NYC Triathlon, and all the other great events Team Challenge is participating in!
|1-on-1 Meeting||Anytime|| Contact Alyssa Rich
email@example.com or (561) 218-2929 opt. 1 ex. 6
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, shoe and bike fit, transitions, etc.
- A dedicated staff person (Endurance Manager) from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge, who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day tri kit
561-218-2929 opt. 1 ex. 6
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
WITHOUT YOU, OUR SUCCESS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE