Austin, TX -- South Texas Chapter
Join Team Challenge South Texas to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!
TRAINING STARTS MARCH 2015
Take the Challenge to Change a Life!
Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Maarathon
The flagship event of the Wine Country Half Marathon Series, this popular race features a scenic vineyard course that starts at Cuvaison Carneros Winery in Napa and takes you 13.1 miles to finish in historic Sonoma Plaza in front of City Hall. Whether you are a wine drinker or not, the post race wine festival has something for everyone. Join us for a weekend you will never forget.
This event is SOLD OUT to the general public, the only way you can still register is by joining Team Challenge! Training starts on March 28th, and on July19th, Team Challenge South Texas will take on Wine Country.
Event weekend not only includes the race…you get to stay at our great group hotels, attend an
inspirational pasta party, and have a truly life-changing experience!
Get a jump start on fundraising and sign up early!
Or, you can RSVP for an Info Meeting to learn how you can get started!
All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our coaches will help you achieve your goals.
ATTEND A LOCAL INFO MEETING!
Tuesday, March 10th - 7:00pm
REI - Gateway
9901 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78759
Tuesday, March 24th - 7:00pm
Video Conference / Webinar
Thursday, March 26th - 6:00pm
Thursday, April 2nd - 6:30pm
Saturday, April 4th - 8:00am
Meet our amazing coaches, our program alumni, and learn all about Team Challenge. These quick, free sessions are the best way to get started on our team!
CONTACT MEREDITH TO MEET ONE-ON-ONE.
EMAIL: MGROWER@CCFA.ORG PHONE: (646) 430-0202
CHANGE YOUR LIFE: JOIN OUR TEAM
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America reach its mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Meredith Grower, Team Challenge Manager
CCFA - South Texas Chapter
5120 Woodway, Suite 8008
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America is a non-profit organization with tax-exempt status - Federal ID 13-6193105.