Orlando, FL -- Central Florida Chapter
Team Challenge Central Florida/Tampa is gearing up for our Winter 2014 season. Training has already begun, but it's not too late to join the Central Florida team! Join us for one of these great Winter races!
RnR Las Vegas Half Marathon on November 16th!
Have you been to Las Vegas before? Have you ever seen the Strip completely closed down? Want to run a 1/2 marathon in the evening? This is the event for you! Make it a Mom's Weekend, Girl's Weekend, Guy's Weekend, etc...
Palm Beaches Half Marathon on December 7th!
Join us for a local half marathon right here in sunny Florida!! Run along the beautiful beach and celebrate with friends and family!
When you train with Team Challenge you will receive everything you need to cross the finish line including: training by professional coaches, round trip airfare, shuttle transportation to the race, ground transportation, race entry with race day shirt, hotel accommodations, and our awesome team challenge pre-race pasta party! In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation reach its mission: to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these digestive diseases.
To learn more about Team Challenge, please contact Sean - email@example.com or 407-765-6822 - to schedule a one on one meeting!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Team Challenge Endurance Manager
P.O. Box 2546
Orlando, FL 32802