Denver Triathlon -- Rocky Mountain Chapter
Team Challenge will travel to San Diego and complete this fast, flat, and fun sprint triathlon! The triathlon is comprised of a swim, bike and run, with a sprint and intermediate distance available for all participants. This one-of-a-kind event will have you rocking from start to finish with VIP amenities and rockin' bands all along the course- including a floating band on a barge! Never done a tri before? No worries! This chill event offers a "beach cruiser" division. Be sure to bring flip-flops, sunscreen, and a great attitude. Are you a triathlon veteran? Try out your top-end speed on a fast and beautiful course. Everyone will enjoy the finish-line beer garden.
Attend a local information meeting to get all of the details. Meet your coach and our team mentors, and learn how you can complete a Triathlon while helping to find a cure. Meetings will start in mid-May of 2013. If you would like information NOW, please call Shana at 303-639-9163, extension 3.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized training by an experienced coach for 16 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Bike transport to and from San Diego
- Team race kit, including a training shirt and race day race uniform
Shana Spencer at email@example.com or (303) 639-9163, extension 3