Fairfield, CT & Westchester, NY -- Fairfield/Westchester Chapter
INFORMATION MEETINGS BEGIN IN MARCH - RSVP TODAY!
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others - as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program. When you join, you'll find new strength inside yourself, and help stop digestive diseases that affect 1 in every 200 Americans.
Attend an upcoming information meeting to learn how you can join the summer team. We're headed to Newport, RI and to Napa, CA in July! Train locally and complete a half marathon in one of these fabulous destinations!
March 10, 2015
Westport Weston Family YMCA
14 Allen Raymond Lane I Westport, CT 06880
March 12, 2015
|7:00 pm||White Plains YWCA
515 North Street I White Plains, NY 10605
March 18, 2015
|6:30 pm||The Brazen Fox - HAPPY HOUR
175 Mamaroneck Avenue I White Plains, NY 10601
For more information and to RSVP, please contact Madeleine Bell!
914-812-8986 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGE YOUR LIFE: JOIN OUR TEAM
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Accept the CHALLENGE - Join the TEAM!!
CCFA - Fairfield/Westchester
30 Glenn Street, Suite 407
White Plains, NY 10603