Los Angeles & Orange Counties - Greater LA/OC Chapter
Welcome to the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County Team Challenge program! We're looking forward to an amazing season of training together for the Rock & Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon! We have a 100% race day success rate so, no matter your athletic background, we can get you across the finish line and we will ROCK the Strip and night!
|Tuesday, July 9||7:00 p.m.||Road Runner Sports
24291 Avenida De La Carlota #5
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
|Thursday, July 11||7:00 p.m.||Run With Us
235 N Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
|Saturday, July 13||10:00 a.m.||Road Runner Sports
Costa Mesa Courtyards
1835 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
|Saturday, July 13||10:30 a.m.|| REI
1800 Rosecrans Ave.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
|Monday, July 15||7:00 p.m.||Dana Point Library
33841 Niguel Rd.
Dana Point, CA 92629
|Tuesday, July 23||11:30 a.m.||Webinar
|Wednesday, July 24||7:00 p.m.||A Snail's Pace
1040 E Imperial Hwy
Brea, CA 92821
|Wednesday, July 24||7:00 p.m.||Runnergy
14082 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
|Thursday, July 25||7:00 p.m.||REI
2962 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782
|Saturday, July 27||9:00 a.m.||Adventure 16
11161 W Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
|Saturday, July 27||10:00 a.m.||Runner’s High
5338 E 2nd St.
Long Beach, CA 90803
|Monday, July 29||6:00 p.m.||online.ccfa.org/teamchallenge3
|Tuesday, July 30||7:00 p.m.||Runner’s High
155 N Glassell St .
Orange, CA 92866
(Kickoff after at restaurant in Orange)
|Wednesday, July 31||7:00 p.m.||Fleet Feet
1516 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506
|Thursday, August 1||7:00 p.m.||El Cholo
1025 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Did you miss one of our meetings? No problem! We'll be glad to meet you at a time and place that are convenient to you. Contact Jessica to register!
Are you looking to train for a triathlon? We can do that too! Learn more HERE.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- A Team Manager - a dedicated CCFA staffperson who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader!
- A Mentor - a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team gear including a training shirt and race day singlet
Los Angeles, CA 90025Jessica Dean