Los Angeles & Orange Counties - Greater LA/OC Chapter
Welcome to the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County Team Challenge program! We have been named as one of the ASICS LA Marathon's official charities on March 15, 2015. The race was named "Best Big City Marathon" by Runner's World. A relatively flat course, the start line is at Dodger's stadium and takes you past many of LA's historic landmarks. The last leg of the race is packed with ocean views, finishing just steps from the iconic Santa Monica pier.
Not ready for a full marathon yet? We can get you warmed up with a 5k/10k. We were named as the benefitting charity for the TROJAN vs. BRUIN RIVALRY CLASH 5K & 10K on December 7 at Woodley Park in Van Nuys. A portion of the proceeds will be donated back to CCFA.
Register at http://bit.ly/1zl235X
We have many other races both nationally and internationally, so come to a training session to learn more, meet the Coach, past participants, and have all of your questions answered!
|Encino||Sunday, November 2 at 7:30 a.m.
16821 Burbank Blvd.
Encino, CA 91436
*We meet in the parking lot off of Burbank and Hayvenhurst
by the golf course
|Santa Monica||Sunday, November 9 at 7:30 a.m.
2600 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
*We meet in the parking lot off of Ocean Park, east of 26th St.
Are you looking to train for a triathlon? We can do that too! Learn more HERE.
For more information, contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- A Team Manager - a dedicated CCFA staff person who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader!
- A Mentor - a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team gear including a training shirt and race day singlet
Greater LA/OC Chapter
10350 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 120
Los Angeles, CA 90025