Los Angeles/Orange County Triathlon -- Greater Los Angeles Chapter
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible before! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one through the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive 16-week training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing TriRock San Diego!
The Greater LA/OC Chapter practices on Saturday mornings everywhere from Griffith Park through Long Beach depending upon the topic of the practice and will have one midweek swim practice each week. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and truly becoming a family of triathletes! Be a part of the family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis - join us at an info meeting below or contact Rob to set up a 1:1 meeting!
|Tuesday, May 14, 2013||7:00 p.m.||Runner's High (Belmont Shore)
5338 E. 2nd Street., Long Beach
|Saturday, May 18, 2013||10:00 a.m.||TriathlonLAB Santa Monica
3328 Pico Bvd., Santa Monica
|Wednesday, May 22, 2013||7:00 p.m.||Runnergy Sherman Oaks
14082 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks
|Thursday, May 23, 2013||7:00 p.m.||REI Manhattan Beach
1800 Rosecrans Ave. M.B. 90266
|Tuesday, May 28, 2013||6:30 p.m.||El Cholo Santa Monica
1025 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica
Nervous? See what others have said about the program on our Triathlon Testimonials page!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for 16 weeks.
- Expenses-paid weekend away to beautiful San Diego, including a fantastic Inspriational Pasta Party, post-race celebration, and 2 nights hotel acommodation.
- A supportive team with which to train each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, transitions, swimming, etc.
- A dedicated CCFA staff person who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and encourages you every step of the way!
- A mentor: a past participant of Team Challenge Tri who will help show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day tri kit including top and bottoms.
For more information regarding Team Challenge Triathlon in the Los Angeles/Orange County Chapter area, please contact Rob Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 694-3341.