> Team Challenge > Chapters > Los Angeles/Orange County Triathlon -- Greater Los Angeles Chapter
Los Angeles/Orange County Triathlon -- Greater Los Angeles Chapter
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible before! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one through the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive 14-week training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing for and racing at the Bass Lake Tri at Yosemite!
The Greater LA/OC Chapter practices on Saturday mornings at a variety of local venues - all depending upon the topic of the practice. We will also have one midweek swim practice each week. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and truly becoming a family of triathletes! Be a part of the family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis - contact Rob for more info or to set up a 1:1 meeting.
Contact Rob to set up
Nervous? See what others have said about the program on our Triathlon Testimonials page!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for 14 weeks.
- Expenses-paid weekend away to beautiful Yosemite-adjacent Bass Lake, including a fantastic Inspriational Pasta Party, post-race celebration, and 2 nights hotel acommodation.
- A supportive team with which to train each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, transitions, swimming, etc.
- A dedicated CCFA staff person who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and encourages you every step of the way!
- A mentor: a past participant of Team Challenge Tri who will help show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day tri kit including top and bottoms.
For more information regarding Team Challenge Triathlon in the Los Angeles/Orange County Chapter area, please contact Rob Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 694-3341.