San Diego, CA -- Greater San Diego/Desert Area Chapter
Choose your Challenge with TCSD to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!
SPRING TRAINING STARTS MARCH 2013
Chicago 13.1 Marathon- June 08, 2013
Join us in our NEWEST race for 2013! Take the windy city by storm while knocking down Crohn's and Colitis. Train on San Diego's coast line to be prepared for Chicago in June. This will be Team Challenge's first year at Chicago and we'd love for you to share in this first time experience!
Kona Half Marathon - June 23, 2013
Aloha! Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for the event of a lifetime. Then we'll say "mahalo" for your efforts with an expenses-paid trip to beautiful Hawaii
Napa Half Marathon - July 21, 201
You won’t whine, you’ll wine crossing the finish at the Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon. Train with Team Challenge throughout the spring and then experience a world-class event in the heart of California's wine country. This event is sold out, don't miss out on an incredible opportunity to help find a cure for Crohn's and colitis AND participate in this exclusive event.
All teams train together throughout the spring. There will be designated training locations in San Diego and Temecula area. RSVP for an Info Meeting to learn how you can get started today!
RSVP for one of our BONUS meetings Today!
|Wednesday, March 6, 2013||6:00pm||
Children's Playground (Training)
1715 E. Mission Bay Dr
San Diego, CA 92109
|Thursday, March 7, 2013||5:30pm||
9404 Genesee Ave. Ste 145
La Jolla, CA 92037
Can't make the meeting? Call your San Diego Team Manager Jessica to meet at a time that works with your schedule. 619-497-1300
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Team Manager: Jessica Bash
Office: (619) 497-1300
Cell: (646) 276- 7902