San Diego, CA -- Greater San Diego/Desert Area Chapter
Welcome to the Greater San Diego & Desert Area Chapter Team Challenge Program.
Hot Buttered Run 10k - December 21, 2014
Looking for a fabulous way to support
the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether
you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of
walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for an amazing race experience. All from the comfort of our hometown!
Join Team Challenge San Diego for an fun-filled holiday season race and take us one step closer to a cure by crossing the finish line at the Hot Buttered Run 10k this December.
TC Lite is our 6 week training program, group trainings are every Tuesday starting November 11th and go to December 16th, race day is December 21st.
Contact Team Manager Jessica to learn more or
All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our coaches will help you achieve your goals.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRIATHLON TEAM IN SAN DIEGO PLEASE CLICK HERE
Here's what Team Challenge Lite offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of six weeks
- Race entry into the local Hot Buttered Run on December 21st
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day tech tee
Team Manager: Jessica Bash
Office: (619) 497-1300 x 3
Cell: (858) 525-3172