Team Challenge Greater San Diego Triathlon
TRAIN IN SAN DIEGO. ROCK IN SAN DIEGO. CURE FOR SAN DIEGO!
RSVP to an info meeting!
Meet our coaches and receive 50% off our $100 registration!
We are back for our 4th year at TriRock San Diego on Sunday September 21st, 2014!
First practice begins on Saturday June 14th, and we will have our group bike and run sessions every Saturday at 8:00am and Swim sessions every Tuesday Night 7:00pm (LJ High School)
To inquire about fundraising levels and training questions, please call or email
Team Manager Kat Gunsur for location. 619-497-1300 firstname.lastname@example.org
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR HALF MARATHON TEAM IN SAN DIEGO
PLEASE CLICK HERE
When you fundraise you will receive race day registration, a Team Challenge tri kit, expert coaching and training schedule, two group training sessions a week, informational clinics, your own fundraising website, tickets to our inspirational pasta party dinner the night before the race and tickets to the after party as well as hotel stay ! WOW THAT'S A LOT!
Once you register you will also receive the training schedule, website and fundraising/triathlon training manual.
Tuesday nights we will have our swim practices at Coggan Aquatics in La Jolla and Saturday mornings will be our biking/running practices. We hope you come out to meet us and start training for this fabulous event!
2014 INFORMATION MEETINGS FOR TRIROCK SAN DIEGO
|May 27th, 2014||6:30 p.m.||Carlsbad Running Center|
|June 4th, 2014||6:00 p.m.||Laces Running Company|
|June 7th, 2014||9:00 a.m.||Movin Shoes La Mesa|
|June 9th, 2014||6:30 p.m.||Road Runner Sports Kearny Mesa|
|June 11th, 2014||6:00 p.m.||Gordon Biersch Mission Valley|
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Introducing Team Challenge Tri +
An intermediate, competitive training program for our triathlon participants.
This program is for ANYONE looking to enhance their training in 2014.
* Interval, technique, power or time based training sessions to build your strength in swimming, biking and running
* Intermediate to advanced level training schedule
* Training Peaks account ($200 value) to track your workouts and analyze your training! Check it out at trainingpeaks.com
* Achieve your best working with our experienced coaches Skip (7x Ironman) and Linda Slade
* Track workouts led 2x/month in addition to Saturday trainings and Tuesday night swims
* Specialized clinics to enhance your training through nutrition, technique and more
* Discounts on gear from our sponsors
Kat Gunsur - Endurance Manager
follow us on facebook