Team Challenge Greater San Diego/Desert Area Triathlon
RSVP FOR AN INFORMATION MEETING AND GET 50% OFF REGISTRATION!
Click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Info meetings run from May 14th-May 30th
We are so excited to start our 3rd year of training for the TriRock San Diego Sprint or Intermediate Triathlon!
Information meetings will start in mid May and our 1st practice will be Saturday June 1st!
At our information meetings you will have the chance to meet our two head coaches, Skip and Linda Slade, our mentors, our amazing honorees and your team manager Kat Gunsur.
They will all be there for you every step of the way!
Tuesday nights we will have our swim practices at Coggan Aquatics in La Jolla and Saturday mornings will be our biking/running practices. We hope you come out to meet us and start training for this fabulous event!
Information Meetings May 2013!
|Wednesday May 29th||6:30pm||Rancho Bernardo Library|
|Thursday May 30th||6:00pm||Gordon Biersch|
| *NEW* Tues June 11TH
||6:00pm|| REI Kearny Mesa
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Kat Gunsur - Endurance Manager
Work: 619.497.1300 - Cell: 909.210.1706
follow us on facebook