Las Vegas Triathlon -- Southwest-Las Vegas Chapter
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive 16-week training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing The Bass Lake Triathlon!
Team Vegas offers two weekly coached training sessions: a weeknight pool training and Saturday morning workouts at various locations from Summerlin, to Henderson, and in between. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and truly becoming a family of triathletes! Become a part of our family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis - join us at an info meeting below or contact Jimmy to set up a one-on-one meeting!
Come out to one of the very informative Bass Lake Triathlon information meetings.
Tri Hard! Train Hard! Go Team Vegas!
| Feb 11
2220 Village Walk Dr #150, Henderson, NV 89052
| Feb 13
REI Boca Park
710 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89145
| Feb 18
5830 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
| Feb 22
||10am||Las Vegas Cyclery
10575 Discovery Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89147
| Feb 26
||Gordon Biersch Boca Park
750 S Rampart Blvd #16, Las Vegas-Boca Park, NV 89145
Kick off party immediately following the information meeting at 7pm
Contact Jimmy Edwards:
email@example.com or 808-224-0071
Nervous? See what others have said about the program on our Triathlon Testimonials page!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training tech shirt and Team Challenge Tri top and bottom
Can't make a meeting or have more questions? Contact our local endurance manager!
firstname.lastname@example.org / 808-224-0071