Las Vegas Triathlon -- Southwest Chapter- Las Vegas
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive 14-week training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing The Bass Lake Triathlon (May 31, 2014) and the Tri Rock San Diego Triathlon (September 21, 2014)! We will get you ready to successfully complete a SPRINT distance, Olympic Distance, or even TriRock San Diego Relay distance.
Team Vegas offers 3 weekly coached training sessions: two weeknight pool training sessions and a Saturday morning cycle/run at various locations from Summerlin, to Henderson and in between. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or having a potluck after practice. All abilities are welcome! Join us to learn about triathlon or polish your triathlon skills. There is nothing better than swimming, biking, running, and CURING!
Become a part of our family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis - join us at an info meeting below or contact Jimmy to set up a one-on-one meeting!
Come out and join us at one of our team training practices or check us out at one of the information meetings below..
Tri Hard! Train Hard! Go Team Vegas!
| 1 on 1 meeting
Contact Jimmy Edwards
Nervous? See what others have said about the program on our Triathlon Testimonials page!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training tech shirt and Team Challenge Tri top and bottom
Can't make a meeting or have more questions? Contact our local endurance manager!
email@example.com / 808-224-0071