WHAT IS THE NATIONAL TEAM?
The National Team is made up of teammates from across the country who don't have a local CCFA chapter or Team Challenge team in their back yard. We have virtual coaches, a supportive team manager and amazing past participants who will help you every step of the way!
|Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon||Leesburg, VA||June 1, 2013|
|13.1 Chicago Half Marathon||Chicago, IL||June 8, 2013|
|Kona Half Marathon||Kona, HI||June 23, 2013|
|Napa To Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon||Napa, CA||July 21, 2013|
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Learn more details by listening to this information meeting recording!
Cindie Barbera, National Team Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-413-1940