Boston, MA -- New England Chapter
2015 Events Coming Soon!
Still interested in joining us in Vegas or Palm Beach?
Contact us TODAY!
Scheule a 1-on-1 Meeting with endurance manager Katy spencer
Bring Team Challenge to your office! Learn about Team Challenge & meet our awesome staff from the comfort of your own office! We will come to YOU for a private info meeting of 5+ people. Contact us today to learn more about how you & your staff can challenge yourselves to change lives.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
New England Chapter
72 River Park St. Suite 202
Needham, MA 02494
Thank you to our corporate sponsor: