Manalapan, NJ -- New Jersey Chapter
Welcome to Team Challenge New Jersey! Click the link below to RSVP for a free event in your area where you can learn all about our program, meet the staff, coaches and teammates, and register for the experience of a lifetime! Can't make a meeting? Call your Endurance Manager today to schedule a time to chat that's convenient for you!
|Wednesday, July 23rd||7:00pm||Road Runner Sports
65 Route 4 West
Paramus, NJ 07652
|Monday, July 28th||7:00pm||Basking Ridge Library - Program Room A
32 S. Maple Ave.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
|Thursday, July 31st||7:00pm||Happy Hour!
The Dublin House
30 Monmouth St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
|Sunday, August 3rd||10:00am||Endurance 101 Clinic!
Road Runner Sports
501 Shoppes Blvd., Route 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
|Monday, August 4th||7:00pm||Online Webinar & Conference Call
Call: 866-952-8437; Code: 612-481-720
|Thursday, August 7th||6:00pm||Meeting Followed By Kickoff Party!
1085 Central Ave.
Clark, NJ 07066
|Tuesday, August 19th||7:00pm||Online Webinar & Conference Call
Call: 866-952-8437; Code: 136-060-762
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
New Jersey Chapter
45 Wilson Avenue
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Ashley Chandler - Half Marathon
Team Challenge Endurance Manager
732-786-9960 ext. 4 (office)
Alyssa Kirell - Triathlon
646-388-9292 (office) 646-276-5476 (cell)