Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter
WELCOME TO TEAM CHALLENGE PHILLY!
GET FIT, MAKE FRIENDS, CHANGE LIVES!
Rothman 8k - November 22, 2014
Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for an amazing race experience. All from the comfort of our hometown!
Join Team Challenge Philly for an fun-filled race and take us one step closer to a cure by crossing the finish line at the Rothman 8k this November.
TC Lite is our 6 week training program, group trainings are every Tuesday starting November 11th and go to December 16th, race day is December 21st.
Contact Team Manager Addie to learn more or
All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our run leaders will help you achieve your goals.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRIATHLON TEAM IN PHILADELPHIA PLEASE CLICK HERE
Here's what Team Challenge Lite offers you:
- Personalized fitness training for a period of six weeks
- Race entry into the local Rothman 8k on November 22nd
- A supportive team to train with
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day tech tee
"To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases."
LEARN MORE ABOUT CCFA AND TEAM CHALLENGE TODAY
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
WITHOUT YOU, OUR SUCCESS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE