Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter
WELCOME TO TEAM CHALLENGE PHILLY!
GET FIT, MAKE FRIENDS, CHANGE LIVES!
JOIN US AT ONE OF OUR FABULOUS SUMMER 2015 EVENTS!
Join Team Philly this summer in Newport, RI for the Jamestown Half Marathon (July 11, 2015) or in beautiful California wine country for the Napa-to-Sonoma Half Marathon (July 19, 2015)!
Make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Team Challenge is an endurance training and fundraising program through the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). With Team Challenge, you can run or walk a half marathon while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.6 million Americans.
March 10, 2015
Road Runner Sports
921 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
March 14, 2015
1601 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
March 18, 2015
The Running Place
3551 Westchester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
March 26, 2015
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
1001 King of Prussia Plz.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Contact your Endurance Manager
to setup a meeting:
Bring Team Challenge to your Office
Want to compete for a cure with your colleagues? Our local staff present at your workplace! Contact Addie Pangaro, Endurance Manager, at 484-429-9729 or email@example.com to learn more.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE: JOIN OUR TEAM
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- 14 to 16 weeks of professional training by experienced coaching staff
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- A supportive team to train with who have the same goals as you do and who truly want to make a difference
- A connection with an honored patient so you know who you're doing all of this for if you do not have a personal connection of your own
- A Mentor, or a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes
- A Team Manager, or a dedicated CCFA staff member who coordinated training, team events, guides you through fundraising and is your #1 cheerleader
- All the tools and help you need to fundraise, including a personalized free webpage for fundraising support
- All expenses paid weekend getaway to a great destination race
- Inspirational Pasta party the night before the race (gluten free options available) as well as a party at the finish line
- Receive a Team Challenge technical shirt when you sign up and start fundraising for the Challenge, plus an important ORANGE racing singlet for the half marathon
"To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases."
LEARN MORE ABOUT CCFA AND TEAM CHALLENGE TODAY
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004