> Team Challenge > Chapters > Chapter Home
WELCOME TO TEAM CHALLENGE TRIATHLON!
GET FIT, MAKE FRIENDS, CHANGE LIVES!
JULY 19, 2015
Join Team Challenge and make a difference in the lives of 1.5 million Americans living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one through the finish line. Our triathlon team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes and patient athletes from all athletic backgrounds. You, too, can cross the finish line! We provide a comprehensive 16-week program including swim, bike, run and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to endurance training and racing either the Sprint or Olympic distance New York City Triathlon as an individual competitor or as a relay team!
Team Challenge offers two weekly coached training sessions as we race toward the finish line in the Big Apple: weeknight pool swims and Saturday morning bike/run workouts. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and are truly a family of triathletes! Become a part of our family and cross the finish line at one of the premier triathlon races in the country while raising vital funds and awareness toward a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - contact Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager, to learn more!
Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager
Nervous? Don't Be! See what others have said about the program on our Triathlon Testimonials page!
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EVEN BIGGER CHALLENGE?
Join CCFA and Team Challenge for a 2015 IRONMAN® event!
Questions? Contact our Team Challenge Endurance Manager, Kat Gunsur at email@example.com or (909) 210-1706.
OR MAYBE A CLOSE TO HOME FIVE MILER IS MORE YOUR SPEED?
Join Team Challenge Lite for a brand new hometown experience!
All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our run leaders will help you achieve your goals.
Questions? Contact our Team Challenge Endurance Manager, Addie Pangaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 429-9729.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- 16 weeks of professional training by an experienced coaching staff
- Weekly coached pool swims and bike/run "brick" workouts
- Coached open water swim training
- Training clinics on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- A supportive team of triathletes to train with who have the same goals as you do and who truly want to make a difference
- A connection with an honored patient so you know who you're doing all of this for if you do not have a personal connection of your own
- A Mentor, a successful past participant of Team Challenge, who can show you the ropes
- A Team Manager, or a dedicated CCFA staff member who coordinates training, team events, guides you through fundraising and is your #1 cheerleader
- All the tools and help you need to fundraise, including a personalized free webpage for fundraising support
- All expenses paid weekend getaway to a great destination race
- Inspirational dinner the night before the race (gluten free options available) as well as a party at the finish line
- Receive a Team Challenge swim cap when you sign up and start fundraising for the Challenge, plus an important ORANGE racing kit for the triathlon
"To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases."
LEARN MORE ABOUT CCFA AND TEAM CHALLENGE TODAY
Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter
150 Monument Road, Suite 402
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager - Triathlon
O: (215) 396-9100 x 8
C: (267) 400-1350
Addie Pangaro, Endurance Manager - Half Marathon
O: (215) 396-9100 x 3
C: (484) 429-9729
BRING TEAM CHALLENGE TO YOUR OFFICE
Interested in forming a corporate team? Want to compete for a cure with your colleagues? Our local staff will present at your workplace! Contact Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager, at 267-400-1350 or email@example.com to learn more.