Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Triathlon
WELCOME TO TEAM CHALLENGE TRIATHLON!
GET FIT, MAKE FRIENDS, CHANGE LIVES!
Join Team Philly Tri and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one through the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You, too, can cross the finish line! We provide a comprehensive 16-week training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing either the Sprint or Olympic distance TriRock Clearwater as an individual competitor or as a relay team!
Team Philly Tri will offer two weekly coached training sessions: a weeknight pool training and Saturday morning workouts. We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and are truly a family of triathletes! Become a part of our family and train for a triathlon while helping raise vital funds to cure Crohn's and Colitis - join us at a free informational event listed below or contact Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager, to set up a one-on-one meeting!
Date Time Location Tuesday, July 29 7:00 pm Great American Pub
Join us for Happy Hour!
Drink specials available and food provided
123 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Monday, August 4 7:00 pm
Online Webinar & Conference Call
Call: 866-952-8437, Code: 621-481-720
Wednesday, August 6 6:30 pm Wegmans
Kick-Off Party to follow
1 Village Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Tuesday, August 19 7:00 pm
Online Webinar & Conference Call
Call: 866-952-8437, Code: 136-060-762
1-on-1 Meeting Anytime! Contact Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager
267-400-1350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING TEAM CHALLENGE TO YOUR OFFICE
Interested in a corporate team? Want to compete for a cure with your colleagues? Our local staff will present at your workplace! Contact Lindsey Votto, Endurance Manager, at 267-400-1350 or email@example.com to learn more.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- 14 to 16 weeks of professional training by an experienced coaching staff
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- A supportive team of triathletes to train with who have the same goals as you do and who truly want to make a difference
- A connection with an honored patient so you know who you're doing all of this for if you do not have a personal connection of your own
- A Mentor, or a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes
- A Team Manager, or a dedicated CCFA staff member who coordinates training, team events, guides you through fundraising and is your #1 cheerleader
- All the tools and help you need to fundraise, including a personalized free webpage for fundraising support
- All expenses paid weekend getaway to a great destination race
- Pasta party the night before the race (gluten free options available) as well as a party at the finish line
- Receive a Team Challenge swim cap when you sign up and start fundraising for the Challenge, plus an important ORANGE racing kit for the triathlon
"To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases."
LEARN MORE ABOUT CCFA AND TEAM CHALLENGE TODAY
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004