Portland, OR -- Northwest Chapter
Train with Team Challenge Portland for the Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon. Participants train with top notch coaches and a supportive team while fundraising for a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
RSVP to learn more about our upcoming season. We will start training in August for the electric Las Vegas Rock n Roll Half Marathon!
|Wednesday July 24th
Beaverton City Library -12375 SW 5th St. Beaverton, OR 97005
| Saturday July 27th
Tabor Space- 5441 SE Belmont St Portland, Oregon 97215
| Tuesday July 30th
REI Clackamas - 12160 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97086
|Thursday August 1st
Vancouver Library -901 C St. Vancouver, WA 98660
| Wednesday August 7th
Lucky Labrador Beer Hall - 1945 NW Quimby St. Portland, OR 97209
contact Brett to learn more Bfarrell@ccfa.org or (917) 275-3902
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
For more information contact Brett Farrell at (917) 275-3902 or email@example.com.