Denver, CO -- Rocky Mountain Chapter
Join Team Challenge Denver to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!
TRAINING STARTS AUGUST 2014
Take the Challenge to Change a Life!
Las Vegas Rock n' Roll Half Marathon
Get the ultimate tour of Las Vegas with Team Challenge and the Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas ½ Marathon. On November 16th, you’ll run or walk for 13.1 miles past world famous attractions in this great night race and get the full glitz and glamour of Vegas after dark.
Event weekend not only includes the race…you get to stay at our great group hotels, attend an
inspirational pasta party, and have a truly life-changing experience!
ATTEND A LOCAL INFO MEETING!
Meet our amazing coaches, our program alumni, and learn all about Team Challenge. These quick, free sessions are the best way to get started on our team!
CONTACT HEIDI TO MEET ONE-ON-ONE.
EMAIL: HDUDLEY@CCFA.ORG. PHONE: 303-639-9163 X3
CHANGE YOUR LIFE: JOIN OUR TEAM
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America reach its mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Heidi Dudley, Team Challenge Manager
CCFA - Rocky Mountain Chapter
1805 S. Bellaire St, Suite 285
Denver, CO 80222
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America is a non-profit organization with tax-exempt status - Federal ID 13-6193105.