Salt Lake City, UT -- Rocky Mountain Chapter
CHICAGO, NAPA, KONA, VIRGINIA
What will your challenge be for 2013?
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others - as a part of Team Challenge, you can do all this and more! When you join, you'll find new strength inside yourself, and help stop digestive diseases that affect 1 in every 200 Americans.
Attend an information meeting where you can meet our coaches, learn more program details and hear from first hand from our alumni. Meetings begin in February. RSVP today!
Information Meetings - it's Not too late to join!!!
|Information Webinar||----||If you joined us for our info webinar, please email email@example.com for the registration forms!|
|Saturday, March 30th||8:00 a.m.||
Porter Rockwell Trail
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
- For more information contact, Shana Spencer, National Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-639-9163 x 3.