San Francisco & East Bay Chapter
Aloha! Looking for a fabulous way to support the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America? Look no further! Whether you're an experienced endurance athlete or lacing up your first pair of walking shoes, our coaches will prepare you for the event of a lifetime. Then we'll say "mahalo" for your efforts with an expenses-paid trip to beautiful Hawaii!Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon - July 21, 2013
We're back again with our premier local event, the Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon. Train with Team Challenge throughout the spring and then experience a world-class event in the heart of California's wine country. Celebrate your accomplishments in style with the area's great wineries and restaurants. This event sells out immediately, so don't miss out on an incredible opportunity to help find a cure for Crohn's and colitis AND participate in this exclusive event.
Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon - November 17, 2013
Get ready to ROCK the strip with Team Challenge. Participate in the one-of-a-kind race down the Las Vegas Strip at night with the casino lights guiding your way. Highlights of the race include hundreds of runners dressed like Elvis, bands on every mile and a run through wedding chapel. Get ready to run, walk and ROCK your way across the finish line!Our teams train together in various locations throughout San Francisco and the East Bay.
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
ContactAre you interested in joining Team Challenge for one of our upcoming races?
SUPPORT US!Can't join the team, but would like to support the cause? Make a donation online by following the link below.