Take the Challenge to Change a Life
RSVP for one of the following events to learn more and meet the team!
| August 26
||6:00pm||Greenlake Stadium Stairs
CROSSFIT STYLE WORKOUT
5960 West Green Lake Way N,
NUTRITION CLINIC & TRAINING RUN
3801 Beacon Ave S
- Personalized fitness training by experienced, local coaches for 16 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Clinics on topics like nutrition, hydration, shoes & gear, and injury prevention
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Personal Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
- Memories and friends to last a life time, all while supporting finding a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis!
In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America reach its mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Meredith Dennis at 425-451-8455425-451-8455 or firstname.lastname@example.org