Seattle, WA -- Northwest Chapter
train in Seattle TO run or walk in aN EXCITING destination race!
Take the Challenge to Change a Life
join us at one of our summer 2015 Events!
Destination Races Flagship Event: The Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon on July 19, 2015 - This signature event sold out in less than an hour this year, bou can still get in with Team Challenge! A beautiful point-to-point 13.1 mile course, this popular race features a fast and scenic route starting at Cuvaison Carneros Winery and finishing in historic Sonoma Plaza.
Triple Crown of Racing: United Healthcare Jamestown Half Marathon on July 11, 2015 -
This event is set on picturesque Conanicut Island and looks out over Narragansett Bay and the Newport Pell Bridge, the largest suspension bridge in New England. The USATF certified course will lead participants around the island and historic Jamestown, finishing against the backdrop of the Pell Bridge and Narragansett Bay.
Rock n' Roll Marathon Series: Dublin Ireland Half Marathon on August 2, 2015 - This international event takes participants to one of Europe's greatest cities. You are sure to be entertained by the Irish bands along the course and can reward yourself after the race with a tour of the Guinness factory or a tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Join us at one of our upcoming information sessions to learn more or contact Seattle Team Manager Meredith Dennis at 425-451-8455 x5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
March 14th, 2015
University Village Microsoft Store
2642 NE University Village St.
Seattle, WA 98105
|March 19th, 2015||6:00pm||
Road Runner - Bellevue
12200 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA 98005
| March 24th, 2015
Online Webinar & Conference Call
|March 25th, 2015
||6:00pm||KICK OFF PARTY!!
1201 1st Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134
HERE'S SOME OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS A TEAM CHALLENGE PARTICIPANT
- Personalized fitness training by experienced coaches for 16 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to regularly train with and helpful fundraising resources
- Clinics on topics like nutrition, hydration, shoes & gear, and injury prevention
- Team Manager: a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Personal Mentor: a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day jersey
- Memories and friends to last a life time, all while supporting finding a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis!
In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America reach its mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.