Seattle Triathlon -- Northwest Chapter
Join Team Challenge Triathlon!
We're going to ROCK the San Diego Tri-Rock: September 22, 2013
Team Challenge will travel to San Diego and complete this fast, flat, and fun triathlon event! This year our Seattle coaches will train participants to complete a sprint or intermediate distance triathlon! The sprint triathlon is comprised of a 500 meter swim, a 8.5 mile bike course, and a 3 mile run or walk. The intermediate distance is comprised of a 1500 meter swim, 21 mile bike and 6 mile run! This one-of-a-kind event will have you rocking from start to finish with VIP amenities and rockin' bands all along the course- including a floating band on a barge! Never done a tri before? No worries! This chill event offers a "beach cruiser" division. Be sure to bring flip-flops, sunscreen, and a great attitude. Are you a triathlon veteran? Try out your top-end speed on a fast and beautiful course. Everyone will enjoy the finish-line beer garden.
Bring a friend and join us at one of our workouts. Meet Coach Ginny, speak with a team mentor, and learn more about making a positive change in your life while improving the lives of others. For more info or to RSVP contact email@example.com.
You can also find the Team Challenge staff at the Dilettante Women's Triathlon in Auburn, WA, on Saturday, June 15 and at the Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon Expo on June 20 and 21. Stop by and find out more about Team Challenge!
Wednesday, June 19, 7:30 to 8:30 pm
Downtown Seattle YMCA
909 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
Fundraising brainstorming session following swim
Bike/Run WorkoutSunday, June 23, 8:30 am
Leschi, Lake Washington
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to the TriRock San Diego on September 22nd
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day tri kit
Endurance Manager, Seattle
Bwodzin@ccfa.org or 425.451.8455 ext.7