South Florida and the Palm Beaches, FL -- South Florida Chapter
Team Challenge South Florida is gearing up for our Summer 2013 season that will begin in March! This season, Team Challenge will be participating in the 13.1 Chicago Half Marathon on June 8th as well as the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon on July 21st!
The 13.1 Chicago Half Marathon course is where the party meets the pavement in the Windy City. Join the party in the fastest growing half marathon series in the country. You’ll get to enjoy the sights and sounds of Chicago through this new and exciting way to race.
The Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon is the flagship event of the Wine Country Half Marathon Series. The course starts at Cuvaison Carneros Winery and runs through the Carneros wine region on the southern end of Napa and Sonoma Valleys before finishing in Sonoma Plaza. Selected as top half marathon finish by Runners World Magazine. Participants from all 50 states and many foreign countries are drawn to these two iconic wine regions for a long weekend of wine and food themed events.
When you train with Team Challenge you will receive everything you need to cross the finish line including: training by professional coaches, round trip airfare, shuttle transportation to the race, ground transportation, race entry with race day shirt, hotel accommodations, and our awesome team challenge pre-race pasta party! In return, you will raise funds to help the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation reach its mission: to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these digestive diseases.
|Wednesday, March 27th||8:30pm||Webinar|
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet