St. Louis, MO -- Mid-America Chapter
Is running or walking a half marathon ONE OF YOUR 2014 RESOLUTIONS?
Team Challenge Mid-America is gearing up for the Chicago 13.1 on June 7th, 2014
No previous experience necessary - walkers and beginners welcome! Our 15-week training sessions are held around St. Louis and are led by two professional coaches.
Come learn more about this exciting program at one of our info sessions listed below or contact the Team Challenge Manager directly.
Laura Benson (314) 363-5300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for 15 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE MID-AMERICA TEAM MANAGER BELOW.