Washington, DC -- Greater Washington, DC/Virginia Chapter
Ready to get fit, have fun, and CHANGE LIVES? Join Team Challenge as we embark on our Winter events in Las Vegas, NV, and Palm Beaches, FL. Learn more about Team Challenge at one of our 2014 information meetings:
Saturday, July 19 @ 10:00 a.m.
Burke Branch Library
4701 Seminary Road
Wednesday, July 23 @ 7:00 p.m.
3K Run or Walk with CCFA
11300 Rockville Pike Ste. 1005
Rockville, MD 20852
Saturday, July 26 @ 10:00 a.m.
Whole Foods –P Street
Team Challenge Gluten Free Cooking Class
1440 P Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Thursday, July 31 @ 7:00 p.m.
8510 Fenton Street
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Saturday, August 2, @ 10:00 a.m.
Road Runner Sports
1120 W Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
Tuesday, August 5 @ 7:00 p.m.
REI – Tyson’s Corner
8209 Watson Street
McLean, VA 22102
Saturday, August 16 @10 a.m.
1940 Laskin Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Learn about Team Challenge from the comfort of your own office! We will come to YOU for a private information meeting of 5+ people. Contact us today to learn more about how you & your staff can challenge yourselves to change lives!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
ContactKaren Byer, Team Challenge Endurance Manager
Please contact Karen Byer at (301) 287-8494 for sponsorship opportunities.