Washington, DC -- Greater Washington, DC/Virginia Chapter
Ready to get fit, have fun, and CHANGE LIVES? Team Challenge is excited to be heading back to the Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon and the Jamestown Half Marathon in Newport for 2015!
Saturday, May 30, 2015 - Loudon County, Virginia
The Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon starts and finishes at Doukenie Winery, offering a scenic 13.1 mile course showcasing Virginia’s historic byways and beautiful countryside. The course passes vineyards, farms, ranches and estates along the way. Hiddencroft Winery is located at mile 6 on the course, complete with a water & wine stop and music.
Sunday, July 12, 2015 – Newport, RI
With its rocky shorelines, historic lighthouses and windmills that still stand as a reminder of the small coastal towns and villages of New England's past, Jamestown and Connecticut Island are set to make for a beautifully picturesque course for the all-new United Healthcare Jamestown Half MarathonBring Team Challenge to your office!
Learn about Team Challenge from the comfort of your own office! We will come to YOU for a private information meeting of 5+ people. Contact us today to learn more about how you & your staff can challenge yourselves to change lives!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
ContactKim Teter, Team Challenge Endurance Manager
Please contact Kim Teter at (410)-227-5145 for sponsorship opportunities.