Dallas, TX -- North Texas Chapter
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.4 million Americans.
Change lives at the race of a lifetime! NOW TRAINING FOR THE
DALLAS & LAS VEGAS HALF MARATHONS!
Join Team Challenge NORTH TEXAS to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!
Take the Challenge to Change a Life!
ATTEND A LOCAL INFO MEETING!
Saturday, August 2, 10:00 a.m.
5750 E Lovers Ln Dallas
Wednesday, August 6, 7:00 p.m.
11999 Dallas Pkwy Frisco, TX 75034
Monday, August 11, 7:00 p.m.
4515 LBJ Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Tuesday, August 12, 7:00 p.m.
Irving Family YMCA
2200 W Irving Blvd Irving, TX 75061
Tuesday, August 19, 6:30 p.m.
Humperdink's Bar & Grill
3820 Belt Line Rd Addison, TX 75001
Meet our amazing head coach, our program alumni, and learn all about Team Challenge. These quick, free sessions are the best way to get started on our team!
CAN'T MAKE A MEETING? LET'S TALK!
CONTACT Katie Schmidt or Paul Fulton TO MEET ONE-ON-ONE.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
North Texas Chapter
12801 North Central Expy Suite 530
Dallas, TX 75243
Team Challenge Endurance Manager