Dallas, TX -- North Texas Chapter
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.4 million Americans.
NOrth Texas Chapter
Join Team Challenge NORTH TEXAS to complete your FIRST endurance event or your NEXT!
TRAINING STARTS MARCH 2015
Take the Challenge to Change a Life!
Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon
The flagship event of the Wine Country Half Marathon Series, this popular race features a scenic vineyard course that starts at Cuvaison Carneros Winery in Napa and takes you 13.1 miles to finish in historic Sonoma Plaza in front of City Hall. Whether you are a wine drinker or not, the post race wine festival has something for everyone. Join us for a weekend you will never forget.
This event is SOLD OUT to the general public, the only way you can still register is by joining Team Challenge! Training starts in later March, and on July19th, Team Challenge Denver will take on Wine Country.
Event weekend not only includes the race…you get to stay at our great group hotels, attend an
inspirational pasta party, and have a truly life-changing experience!
Or, you can RSVP for an Info Meeting to learn how you can get started!
All abilities are welcome: from beginners to seasoned athletes, our coaches will help you achieve your goals.
|3/7/15 @ 10 a.m., Central Market (Dallas)|
|3/10/15 @ 7 p.m., Y.M.C.A. (Irving)|
|3/14/15 @ 10 a.m., Central Market (Plano)|
|3/21/15 @ 10 a.m., Central Market (Ft. Worth)|
|3/24/15 @ 6:30 p.m., Humperdinks Bar & Grill (Addison)|
CAN'T MAKE A MEETING? LET'S TALK!
CONTACT Katie Schmidt or Paul Fulton TO MEET ONE-ON-ONE.
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
North Texas Chapter
12801 North Central Expy Suite 530
Dallas, TX 75243
Team Challenge Endurance Manager