Dallas, TX -- North Texas Chapter
Team Challenge North Texas
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.4 million Americans.
Choose You Challenge!
In 2013, Choose Your Challenge! With Team Challenge there’s a great destination race waiting just for you! From the vineyards of wine country to the beautiful urban backdrop of Chicago, what will your Challenge be? Join us for a FREE info meeting to learn more!
Humperdink's Bar & Grill Addison, TX
One-on-one Meeting, we'll come to you!!
Kick Off Party! Register on th spot, grab a beer, and meet your teammates. Humperdink's Bar & Grill Addison, TX
Run on! Dallas (Mockingbird) Join us for the first team practice, and register on the spot!
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
North Texas Chapter
12801 North Central Expy Suite 530
Dallas, TX 75243
Team Challenge Endurance Manager