New York, NY -- Greater New York Chapter
Welcome to the Greater New York Team Challenge Program!
INFORMATION MEETINGS COMING SOON - Manhattan & Brooklyn
Contact our Team Challenge Endurance Manager,
Alyssa Kirell, to learn more about CCFA's Team Challenge program, and how you can join Team NYC & Team Brooklyn (Half Marathon) or Team Challenge Tri-State Tri (Triathlon) as we race for the cure for Crohns & Colitis!
We have limited spots in the 2013 NYC Marathon! Contact Ali Rosenfeld at email@example.com for more information and to apply!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-388-9292
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Greater New York Chapter
386 Park Avenue South, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Team Challenge Endurance Manager