New York, NY -- Greater New York Chapter
Welcome to the Greater New York Team Challenge Program!
We have an exciting 2015 Summer Season coming up! Learn more about how you can complete a half-marathon and make a difference in the lives of IBD patients across the country. Join us for our next season, featuring the United Healthcare Jamestown Half Marathon in Newport, RI and the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon!
ATTEND A FREE EVENT TO LEARN MORE
|Thursday, March 12th||6:30pm||JackRabbit Sports - Union Square
42 W 14th Street
New York, NY 10011
|Saturday, March 21st||11:00am||JackRabbit Sports - UWS
140 W 72nd Street
New York, NY 10023
|Tuesday, March 24th||6:30pm||Information Meeting & Kick Off Party!
Galway Pub NYC
7 E 36th Street
New York, NY 10016
|1-on-1 Meeting||Anytime||Contact your Endurance Manager
to set up a meeting:
BRING TEAM CHALLENGE TO YOUR OFFICE
Want to compete for a cure with your colleagues? Our local staff can present at your workplace! Contact Megan Keane, Endurance Manager, at 646-388-9293 or email@example.com to learn more.
WHAT TEAM CHALLENGE OFFERS YOU
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Greater New York Chapter - 120 Broadway, Suite 1050A, New York, NY 10271
Megan Keane, Team Challenge Endurance Manager - 646-388-9293 firstname.lastname@example.org