Team Challenge Greater San Diego Triathlon
TRAIN IN SAN DIEGO. ROCK IN SAN DIEGO. CURE FOR SAN DIEGO!
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!
Join us at practice and receive 50% off our $100 registration!
TC Tri Practice Schedule
Every Tuesday night 6:00pm - La Jolla High School (800 Nautilus Street)
Every Saturday morning 8:00am - various location (contact team manager Lily Hikel for exact location and directions firstname.lastname@example.org ; #619-497-1300
We are back for our 4th year at TriRock San Diego on Sunday September 21st, 2014!
To inquire about fundraising levels and training questions, please call or email
Team Manager Lily Hikel for location. 619-497-1300 email@example.com
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR HALF MARATHON TEAM IN SAN DIEGO
PLEASE CLICK HERE
When you fundraise you will receive race day registration, a Team Challenge tri kit, expert coaching and training schedule, two group training sessions a week, informational clinics, your own fundraising website, tickets to our inspirational pasta party dinner the night before the race and tickets to the after party as well as hotel stay ! WOW THAT'S A LOT!
Once you register you will also receive the training schedule, website and fundraising/triathlon training manual.
Tuesday nights we will have our swim practices at Coggan Aquatics in La Jolla and Saturday mornings will be our biking/running practices. We hope you come out to meet us and start training for this fabulous event!
2014 PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR TRIROCK SAN DIEGO
|August 5,12, 19, 26 2014||6:00 p.m.||
Swim practice - La Jolla High School 800 Nautilus Street
|August 2nd||7:00 a.m.||Lake Miramar|
Change Your Life: Join Our Team
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
- Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
- A supportive team to train with each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
- Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
- Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
Lily Hikel - Endurance Manager
follow us on facebook