> Team Challenge > Chapters > Northern California Triathlon
Northern California Triathlon
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line of the Sprint or Olympic course (individually or as part of a relay team). Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds.
You can do this! We provide a comprehensive training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing. We will kick off the 2015 Spring season with the Bass Lake Triathlon (May 30, 2015) followed by our Fall season culminating in the San Diego TriRock Triathlon (September 20, 2015). Training starts early 2015. Make sure to get in touch now so you don't miss out on the experience of a lifetime!
JOIN US TO LEARN MORE:
We're an easy-going social group that loves getting brunch or dinner after training sessions and truly becoming a family of triathletes! We challenge ourselves and motivate each other to set and reach new goals each week. Become a part of our family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Below is an example of our training schedule times and locations. All are optional but attendance is encouraged. Want to find out more before training kicks up again in early 2015? Contact Kaitlin at email@example.com to set up a time to meet one-on-one!
||Swim||Bay Club (Santa Clara)
||6:30 pm||Run||Gunn High School (Palo Alto)
Campbell Community Center (Campbell)
||6:30 pm||Swim||USF Koret Rec Center (San Francisco)|
|Saturdays||8:30 am||Bike/Run/Swim||Various locations (changes weekly)|
JOIN THE TEAM AND RECEIVE:
- Training led by an experienced professional coach, including 3 weekly coached sessions and a comprehensive training plan
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including swim/bike/run technique, nutrition, hydration, transitions, race day strategy, injury prevention, stretching, and more!
- A friendly team made up of athletes of all experience levels
- A support team consisting of a team manager (dedicated CCFA staff member who is available to answer all your questions), a team mentor (an alumni participant who provides extra training and fundraising support), and two professional coaches (who provide detailed weekly training information and lead all training sessions)
- A Team Challenge t-shirt, wicking tech shirt, and race day tri kit including top and shorts
- An expenses-paid weekend in gorgeous Bass Lake or sunny San Diego including race entry, an inspirational pre-race Pasta Dinner, an awesome post-race celebration, and hotel accommodation
- Friends and memories to last a lifetime!
See what others have said about the program on our Triathlon Testimonials page!
Do you have any questions? Contact our local endurance manager!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (415) 356 - 2232 ext 7Team Challenge South Bay/Peninsula
CCFA Northern California: 5 Third Street, Suite 815, San Francisco, CA 94103
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!
SUPPORT OUR TEAM!Make a donation to our general team or donate to one of our participants of our San Diego TriRock Fall Triathlon: