Northern California Triathlon
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line. Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive 16-week training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing Bass Lake Triathlon at Yosemite!
The Northern California Chapter offers three weekly coached training sessions:
- Monday night pool training at the Bay Club in Santa Clara
- Wednesday track practice at Gunn High School in Palo Alto and Campbell Community Track in Campbell
- Sunday morning workouts at various locations including Santa Clara, Campbell Park, Palo Alto, Fremont Quarry Lakes, San Mateo, and San Francisco.
We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and truly becoming a family of triathletes! Become a part of our family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis. Contact Kaitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to one of the meetings below, come to a training session, or to set up a one-on-one meeting!
2014 INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS!
|Saturday March 8
Sports Basement Sunnyvale
1177 Kern Ave, Sunnyvale CA 94085
|Thursday March 13
2116 W El Camino Real, Mountain View CA 94040
JOIN THE TEAM AND RECEIVE:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for 16 weeks
- Expenses-paid weekend in Yosemite, including an unforgettable inspirational pre-race dinner, post-race celebration, and 3 night hotel accommodation
- A supportive team with which to train each week
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like swim/bike/run technique, nutrition, hydration, transitions and injury prevention
- A dedicated CCFA staff person who encourages you every step of the way!
- A mentor: a past participant of Team Challenge Tri to provide extra training and fundraising support
- Team Challenge t-shirt, wicking tech shirt, and race day tri kit including top and shorts
Can't make a meeting or have more questions? Contact our local endurance manager!
email@example.com | (415) 356 - 2232 ext 7Team Challenge South Bay/Peninsula
CCFA Northern California: 5 Third Street, Suite 815, San Francisco, CA 94103
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!