What makes training with Team Challenge triathlon coaches different than doing your first Tri on your own?
KNOWLEDGE. SUPPORT. TEAM. CURE
You’ll work with coaches twice a week who are KNOWLEDGEABLE in all three disciplines of triathlon: swimming, biking and running.
They are EXPERIENCED and have trained all levels, from beginners to advanced participants to cross the finish line!
Every team member is fully SUPPORTED by their coach, mentors, teammates and staff! Whether you have questions on what kind of bike to get or need a run buddy during the week, they will help you every step of the way.
Speaking of which, isn’t it much better to train with a TEAM instead of by yourself!? You’ll meet with your team for one to two group training sessions a week!
While you are training and changing your life, you will also be changing the lives of 1.5 million Americans who are affected by Crohn’s and colitis. Some of which are even your own teammates. You are helping us find a CURE!
When you work with a Team Challenge Triathlon Coach you will receive:
- Weekly group training pool sessions for all levels
- Weekend group training sessions in biking and running
- Informational clinics from what kind of shoes to buy, to injury prevention and stretching, to nutrition and what to expect on race day
- Access to coaches for all training related questions as well as the coaches corner newsletter
- Training schedule to follow for swimming, biking and running
Team Challenge coaches are certified and experienced in all three disciplines of triathlon: swimming, biking and running.
Participants will receive a weekly training schedule and will have the ability to attend one to two group training sessions a week with their team!
Most triathlon programs will charge you anywhere from $150-$500/month for this type of training. At Team Challenge, you will work with coaches and team members who are invested in helping you cross the finish line while fundraising to find cures for Crohn’s and colitis.