Northern California Triathlon
Join Team Challenge Triathlon and make a difference in the lives of millions while you achieve something you may have never thought possible! Our tremendous coaches and mentors will guide you step-by-step from day one across the finish line of the Sprint or Olympic course (individually or as part of a relay team). Our team has a fantastic 100% race-day success rate with athletes of all athletic backgrounds. You can do this! We provide a comprehensive training program including swim, run, bike, and combination practices as well as informative clinics on all topics related to practicing and racing in the TriRock San Diego Triathlon!
JOIN US AT A TRAINING SESSION TO LEARN MORE!
We're a social group and love getting breakfast or dinner after practice and truly becoming a family of triathletes! Become a part of our family and train for a triathlon while helping cure Crohn's and colitis. Contact Kaitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for one of the training sessions below or to set up a one-on-one meeting!
||Swim||Bay Club (Santa Clara)
||Run||Ferry Building (San Francisco)
|Wednesdays||6:30 pm||Run||Gunn High School (Palo Alto)
Campbell Community Center (Campbell)
||6:30 pm||Swim||USF Koret Rec Center (San Francisco)|
|Saturdays||8:30 am||Bike/Run/Swim||Various locations (changes weekly)|
JOIN THE TEAM AND RECEIVE:
- Training led by an experienced professional coach, including 3 weekly coached sessions and a comprehensive training plan
- Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including swim/bike/run technique, nutrition, hydration, transitions, race day strategy, injury prevention, stretching, and more!
- A friendly team made up of athletes of all experience levels
- A support team consisting of a team manager (dedicated CCFA staff member who is available to answer all your questions), a team mentor (an alumni participant who provides extra training and fundraising support), and two professional coaches (who provide detailed weekly training information and lead all training sessions)
- A Team Challenge t-shirt, wicking tech shirt, and race day tri kit including top and shorts
- An expenses-paid weekend in sunny San Diego including race entry, an inspirational pre-race Pasta Dinner, an awesome post-race celebration, and 2 night hotel accommodation
- Friends and memories to last a lifetime!
TEAM CHALLENGE CYCLE
Looking to cross the finish line for a cure, but not quite ready to commit to all 3 sports? Check out Bike the Coast, our amazing cycle event on November 1st, 2014. Courses are available in distances of 7, 15, 25, 50, or 100 miles! Pick the one that's right for you and get rolling - training starts mid-Agust. Email Kaitlin at email@example.com for more info!
Can't make a meeting or have more questions? Contact our local endurance manager!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (415) 356 - 2232 ext 7Team Challenge South Bay/Peninsula
CCFA Northern California: 5 Third Street, Suite 815, San Francisco, CA 94103
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!
SUPPORT OUR TEAM!Make a donation to our general team or donate to one of our participants of our San Diego TriRock Fall Triathlon: